We now accept guest posts!
It is great to hear another point of view and to give others a forum. If you’re interested in submitting a guest post, please take note of the following submission criteria. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- Your post must be related to the overall purpose of this blog which is to set women free from the bondage through knowing and understanding their value in Jesus and to proclaim victory over all issues, challenges, and obstacles in life. Your post must speak on Christ-led, Biblically-based Christian principles and must be useful to the readers of this blog.
- Your post must be grammatically correct and well-written. We reserve the right to edit all guest posts for quality, though we will not change the concept or meaning of the post. If we edit your post, we will email the revisions to you for your approval. If you do not approve the revisions, your post may or may not be published.
- Your post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- You may link to related posts or articles of your own within the text of your guest blog post.
- Your post must be your original work. If it was published on another site, you must provide the link to the site. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
- A post that contains messages on negativity, hate or pornography or the like will not be considered. A post that promotes racism, religious intolerance, sexism or any other form of prejudice or the like will not be considered.
- Your post must be submitted as an attachment in one of the following file types: Word (.doc), Word 2007 (.docx) or OpenOffice (.sxw). If you can’t use these file types, you can paste your post directly into an email.
- You must include a photo of you (JPEG format) and a brief bio along with links you’d like to include in your post. We reserve the right to visit these links before your post is published.
- Your guest post submission must be emailed to us at email@example.com with the Subject Line: Proposed Guest Post. Emails received without this subject line will not be opened and immediately deleted. You will receive an email confirming your submission’s receipt and providing additional information about the review process.
- You will be notified via email of the date your post will be published.
- On rare occasions, video blogs created by others may be accepted. They will be considered on a case by case basis. Email us for further information.
- We reserve the right to reject any submission without explanation.
The above criteria are subject to change at any time. Therefore, you should review the criteria again immediately before you submit your proposed guest blog.
(criteria last revised: 4/18/2013)